Twitters

Monday, March 16, 2009

First Time Around...

This is my first entry for the new blog. Life is full of blessings. 2009 has already been full of exciting events. In Mid-February, Pam & I went to speak at Camp Paradise in Northern California (40 miles west of Lake Tahoe). Before leaving, we started to pack and realized that we did not have "winter wear". So, reluctantly (or should I say happily), Pam went shopping to buy us snow pants, boots, gloves, and all of the winter gear. And, boy am I glad she did! As you can see, we would have been in bad shape without it! After being there for 24 hours, 6 feet of snow had already fallen and continued to fall until long after we left 4 days later. As you can see from the video, we had to hold on to the eve of the roof to get into our cabin. We had a wonderful time ministering to and playing in the snow with students from inner city California and being with Steve and Terrie McFarland!

Pam & I just returned from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We had the opportunity to minister at Healing Place Church with Pastor Dino and Delynn Rizzo. We spoke to their interns at the School of Ministry and Wednesday night at the Highland Campus. It was a pleasure for Pam & I to be with their staff and to learn from them! Here is a picture of me, Ted DiBiase, Pastor Dino, and Rusty Domingue.